Choosing the RIGHT Massage Therapist

     Are you recovering  from a traumatic personal injury from an auto accident?
     If you are unaware, because you are new to massage, or new to the area, or if
 you are looking for a massage therapist to provide you with regular scheduled maintenance for your body, that it truly deserves.

    If you require effective treatment, naturally, without drugs, surgeries, or pills...
and without additional recovery time.

Look no further.


      Are you ready to begin a new chapter of self-love, and self-care?

     I am so proud that massage therapy is recognized, and respected as part of healthcare, healing, and wellness.

     Massage has so many benefits, and is a true investment in overall vitality. 

    Everything is wonderful about massage!

It is a benefit to yourself, your family, and your community.
When we take care of ourselves, we are taking care of others. 
                     You begin operating from a full place, of abundance, where you can then give freely, without feeling in a deficit.  My point: The more you invest in yourself, the more all of humanity is improved.

    (*If you are looking for a massage therapist, look no further than Maria J. Toro, LMT. Located in the business district/city center of Mercer Island, Washington.

    With Maria, you learn about your body, and get your range of motion back, while reducing pain and inflammation. 

Leave feeling lighter in energy, taller in posture, with reduced stress.

     Expand your horizons, next time you, or a loved one has  an injury or trauma.
     Learn about holistic ways in which massage will refresh, rejuvenate, and renew.
                      Choose the right therapist for you.

       I'm proud of the work, and contribution I make in people's lives. I know that my chosen profession is providing a valued necessary service in healthcare, and in the individual lives that receive my healing touch.

     My ability to practice is enhanced by my desire to better serve in business, and my community, and thru the direct results of the work accomplished while in session.


    I am so thankful to be in private practice with clients for two decades. 
       To know me, is to understand my constant curiosity, and drive to better myself.
      I thrive on continued education, and it impresses my clients that I am always learning.

       It's not only about improving my skill set, which 
as a client, 
               you will benefit from.
Literally, it is 
 what makes the work I do, 
                                               more effective,
                            
                                             than many providers in the industry.

   I want more awareness around the healing work massage therapy provides. 

I want you to take care of yourself, because you are investing in your future.

I urge you to invest in your future.

Combine hands on healing with Pilates with one of my "Wellness Packages".

Make choices to ensure you get the best bodywork possible.

Choose an educated, compassionate massage therapist, both gifted, and skilled with twenty years of practice. 

Allow me to impact your future with tremendous value.
Take the time now for yourself.

Invest in your future with Maria



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, The Great Depression: Covid-19

Honor Sacred Connection

Inner Work is Outer Shifts