"AUM" Empowerment Universal Energy, a movement For The World.

AUM empowerment for universal energy.

We are divinely supported in this darkness, this LIVING HELL here in the school of life.

Darkness entered, and it wasn't mine to hold.
Wash away...
Listening to the lapping tide, under my body, as I lay supine on the dock: LET IT GO.

3rd eye intuition, that inner knowing, expanding in this moment, this is all we have, 
Right here...Right now.

To move forward, is to expand beyond the moment into possibilities and expressions.


...Divine support shows up after my prayers of forgiveness to self and others of my wrong doings, 

      and thankful gratitudes for all I am , all I have, and all that will be.

"AUM"

              This sacred, most important AUM....
    focus, awareness,
wisdom, knowledge, guidance,
               inspiration, and great wisdoms...
in uncertain times.

AUM moves us away from fear, distress, anguish to LIGHT AND LOVE, the center of our being, and allows the energetic shift
at this time!

If we want order from chaos... we must embody this universal energy, that is ESSENTIAL for LIFE.

Its in my friendships, I have found, kindness, understanding, flexibility, LOVE, support, and the SPACE to grow and learn.

             *Some friends never were, and in darkness, sending more daggers, and verbal hexes wrapped in unknown surprises.
Learn to know the difference.
Some don't authentically want  to see you succeed, or do well, the higher you climb, or begin to FLY...the more weight/drag it is to maintain altitude.
Cutting cords, disassociation with lower frequencies, because we cannot feed in the same waters.
I  no longer feed on the bottom muck in darkness, I see light above, and its warmer, I'm going up! I'm learning to care for self, cleaning up my gut. Trusting my gut, and aiding to my gut health. I love my gut. I'm sorry gut...that I was too busy for you, please forgive gut. I love you gut. Thank you gut.

Form the pits of my digestion,

       ...the goddess of the winds, ATONEMENT, aids in seeing clearing to the essence of a person makes herself known...
Calming our minds, allowing relaxation, true inner peace, is a personal power, where we can inspire others, serve others from a place of harmony. With atonement, we are being asked to reflect, and enlarge our vision.
ACCEPT.
Accept things as they are.
RELEASE anger, blame, sorrow.

FORGIVE.
Forgive others, and self.
Our adventure is to attainment, this sacred acceptance.

The time is now to release all burdens, untie, loosen...and TAKE OFF, raise up.
elevate.

OPEN HEART.
Connect to Universal Energy, LOVE.

To forgive, self, and others, is to love without judgement.
This heals self, this heals the world.

Universal messages flooding in:

While in prayer on the dock, with the lapping waves, I began to ask for forgiveness;
Off my wrong doings, and their are MANY...and the wrong doings of others to me, I forgive.


This afterwards felt LIGHT, releasing pain, and stress, burdens.
To accept,
and CHANGE directions.
INSTEAD of infuriated tense fear.
Allowing LAUGHTER,
I am seeing beauty in diversity, be willing to accept that.

Be willing to open heart to LOVE and divine guidance.
Here we are ensured happy outcomes.

AUM teaches us to gracefully move around obstacles. AUM is a TIDE...
AUM is a movement in the world. for the world, to heal the world.

What would God do?

Flow.
Allowing.
Let nature take its coarse.

This path of least resistance, in MUSIC and DANCE, as we enjoy the ride to destiny.
To not get distracted from our 
HIGHEST GOOD.
Regroup.
Consider choices.
This TIME............
is.....
a.........
GIFT.


CHANGE: inevitable.
To gracefully dance with infinite changing realities, 
both:
inward and outward...
is to RELEASE the OLD,
and
            Rebirth the new.



    Being called home, by Gaia, Mother Earth,
reminding of 
      remembrance 

        OUR HOME...
          so that we can pour our magnificence into the world.
This is our magic.
                                                                   In ourselves.

Sent home, called home.

We did not listen to the whispers...
Some are still not responding to the yells, violence, looting, killing, injustices.
A living WAR, night of the living dead.

Spiritual.
Political.
Racial.
Economical.

DIVIDES. 

Massive collective FEAR.


Our only safe place is in ourselves, 
COME HOME NOW.

Be present.
Prayer.
Ask for forgiveness, and extend it outwardly.
Let go.
QUIET.
Silence.
Listen.


We are all connected.
Now more than ever before.


BREATHE.
Be present.
That is the gift, all we have is this.

I say to myself, "AUM"
One hand at heart center, one hand just believe my belly button, connecting into heart chakra.
AUMMMMMMMM.
Healing self, and planet.

This is the path, collectively to heal world.
The time is now.
Breathe...
AUM


It is in TRUE FRIENDSHIPS,

I have relearned to be KIND,
in my own human experience on Earth.
In our living hell...if we are off balance, and in a fear state...
It is better to be kind.
To be kind, is to know that everyone is HURTING now.
We all "deal" with it differently.
To wrap each other in kindness is healing, AUM.



Thank you.

Thank you.
Thank you.

Listening:

Come home to self.
         Take care of self.
                The time is now.
                       Be dedicated to self.
                               Use this time selfishly for you.
Read, write, LISTEN, meditate, AUM
Prayer,
Forgiveness...
Let go.

Nap, chill...
restore.

Gaia said, reflect at home quietly...
NO CHAos 
NO Drama!
We are not in charge, we have no control, we never did, that was an illusion.

A long overdue reality check.

THANK YOU.
THANK YOU.
Thank YOU.

I appreciate you for the lessons. I am sorry I causes harm, I am sorry for my wrong doings, I am sorry when I choose a low vibrational human path...

and I am THANKFUL.
Thankful for the gifts of learning.and growth. and friendships.
In the harsh hell hole of a school called, LIFE,
allowing this sacred :


PAUSE,




restoring humanity: is to work on self.


STAY home, and PRAY....PLAY!
Stay home and create and celebrate, THANK YOU.

Stay home and AUM.
To heal ourselves and this planet is to know infinite connection to our brothers and sisters, every soul body on Earth; collectively...
working on self, 
AUM in creating a mindful collective to raise vibrations planetary.

AUM.
Breathing mediation.
Prayer....
forgiveness.

Consider 10 minutes to begin. Feel the results instantly. Please share this with your friends and family to heal our world collectively. This is the path of least resistance, and we have all been "sent home to our room" by Mama Earth...

Forgiveness heals fastest.
Give it to God.

Be kind. Be LOVE.

Be Humble.
Serve,
Once you know better, DO better.

Life is a school.

We are here to learn, and grow.
BE here, 
NOW.
At home, AUM.
Embody the empowerment of universal energy, a healing movement for the world.
Action in non-action.

In this silence,
ask the divine guidance for your next step, for the greatest good? out loud, verbally.
Ask the divine, where do you want me for the greatest good?
Thank you God.
Where can I serve? Where do you need me?

Go Home.
Be still.
Go within.
AUM.
 
To schedule with Maria!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, The Great Depression: Covid-19

Inner Work is Outer Shifts

Honor Sacred Connection