Dreaming Of The Future: Beyond Covid19

Aloha Ohana,

I hope this finds you healthy and happy.

 Finding a safe place for healing in an uncertain, and ever changing environment can be scary.

It is nuts that it is taking Covid19 for us to break thru illusions, and move thru fears. 
In illusions I mean, Our life really always was uncertain, we just believed otherwise!

More than ever before, we take  health seriously.
Our Vitality.


My ugly truth: I'll admit, I was beyond burnt out on giving massages.
Maybe on life...I needed a pause button to catch up with myself, from burning the candle at both ends.
I needed some quiet, alone time.

***What I didn't need is to witness, but helped me learn is the COVID CRAY CRAY. By now we have all experienced that family member,  that neighbor and friend, and unknowns spinning on a chaotic treadmill of drama...losing their shit.
I quit. Not dealing with THAT.
I'm having no part.

I'm using this time as an upgrade opportunity as to go within further, and ask myself, 
Maria...what do you desire?
Imagine talking to yourself, after so much time away...
this should be an important ongoing daily conversation.


What I have come to learn is the value in massage therapy, touch, bodywork, energy work and being present, holding healing space for others.
HUMAN INTERACTION.

The balance of space, and no space, and holding space.

       I, Maria Toro, in need of a massage, reached out to an expert therapist yesterday, because my body was in a MASSIVE deficit.
 I needed some bodywork for stress, and sore neck, shoulders, hips, arms, from moving out of my office on Mercer Island.
Post massage:I found myself renewed, realigned, and rejuvenated. I came back to me in such an authentic way.  A life changing experience, yes!
THIS is self-care, THIS IS SELF-LOVE.

This is how we take care of our vessels, 
so
that was can give back
to others from a full place.

For me, This is vital as a healer, and giver.

What I see around me, is 
that most people are not in tuned with themselves on a deep level, or even superficially.  Actually we intentionally tune out.

UGH.....
SO WRONG.

This is a way to be lead down a path of destruction.

Upon waking this morning, 
recalerbruated to higher frequency...
*my message became clear in moving forward with healing work in times of changing uncertainty.

1- The Massage work is ESSENTIAL, crucial, and necessary to feel good in yourself, and the world.
2- restoration is needed on a regular basis, scheduled as a priority.
3-Nature is the best healer.
4- Our bodies are healing all of the time, we are either hindering, or helping.
5-Stay away from negativity. People, places, situations, environments, shows...criticisms, and triggers. WHY GO THERE? It is like the people that slow down to SEE the accident, this is lowering vibrations/health.
...what we input has a massive output in our nervous systems, impacting overall health and wellness.
6-MINDFUL, what do you desire? What is your future self going to be like as an elder, for your family, friends, community.
7-Hands on healing is ancient, and essential.
8-We are only born with so much SHEN. Its kinda like our life force, and you cannot get it back after you spend it. Think of it like your battery, for your car, but...it never gets a replacement.
...So, if you constantly are burning the candle at both ends, your candle goes out quick.
This means also, scheduled rest, downtime, quiet time, reflection...meditation, creative, play, and laughter are essential for a happy holistic approach to human health.
9- We are sacred. Our homes should be sacred, and we ideally begin to move thru all parts life with thankfulness for all of these sacred moments/experiences. Treat others with respect, and sacredness, until they show negativity or poisons, and elevate to a higher floor thru the elevator of energy/frequency. protect your sacred space.
10-Safe space needs to begin with you. This is why you must connect to self in a complete way: energetically, spiritually, athletically, mentally physically, all of you. From here life is a playground, and you can dream of your future. Allow yourself to soften, and accept love, and BE. Allow yourself to learn, and teach. Allow yourself to stay ultra true to your heart, from your child like expression of perfection.

We all need to SLOW more. in all ways, always!
To plan ahead, to save, and to take care of our vessel...because this too, puts our nervous system in a safe place of magical bliss experiencing peace and calm, a true tranquil healing.

I am offering healing in new ways: Restore your being with me at the sea.

In honoring nature, and the gift from the divine of my highest good...
a sanctuary I want to share.

"Bliss By The Bulkhead" in west seattle on the waterfront, in the "Elvis House". 
This is my private residence, everything will be outdoors, no bathroom provided, Please plan ahead accordingly.

 This will be on the dock: Friday thru Sundays at 6pm for 90 minutes. The session will begin with aromatherapy, and breathe-work and gentle stretching to loosen our muscles, get in touch with self, honor self,  and get us into a balanced restful state. 
as you begin, Listen to the lapping waves of the tide rolling in or out...

note that,
Each of you will be "socially-distanced" appropriately on your own yoga mats in an outdoor setting, 

And with the fresh sea air encompassing worries, allow it to flow away, peacefully.

As we enjoy the sunset, you can lay back on the mat, with eyes open or closed... and I will begin using 7 crystal singing bowls, each aligned to a chakra, and organ! Allow your mind to drift away to deep healing on profound levels.

Gongs, chimes, brass bowls may be added if the divine direct me so.
The experience will be offered for highest good healing.

Harmony.

Please note: You are welcome to stay the 90 minutes, and you are welcome to silently slip away at your own liking earlier without judgement.

RSVP, as space is limited. 808-765-8567
cost $45 in person
$10 zoom group


Mahalo and blessings sisters and brothers,
Maria Toro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, The Great Depression: Covid-19

Honor Sacred Connection

Inner Work is Outer Shifts