Healing.

Ok, 

If you have been 
"chosen" to be...
 on the receiving end of my massages since the beginning of my practice in 2000, you can attest that my foundation is scientific. Probably ridged. in the beginning. 



After 19.5 years of practice, day in, and day out,

I have observed that:

we are vessels having a human experience. and WAY more is going on than what I learned in a classroom, or in one book. Literally its years of the practice.


In observing :


HEALing 

the truest essence of the soul, at complete health.

I think one of the most magical ingredients known is LOVE.
 The other is our mindset, and so is, faith...or belief.
OUR WILL.


And in healing,
I can offer you many services, these are my gifts from the divine, and thru many lifetimes. It is my honor to be of service to you.

It is not often I will share struggles or grief,
not because it isn't happening, or hasn't been a challenging road...
quite opposite. If you know the path of the shaman, the healer, then you know the truth. The struggles.

I probably looked at this "assignment"
and said,

"Oh that looks very CHALLENGING!!! :) I want to do that :) !!!"

and it was so...

and here I am...
And you can insert laughter, I do have a sense of humor;)

My question to you is:

Do you have  focus ?
Passion?
Do you know what you want to achieve?
your legacy?
your acts of service?
Contribution?
Your soul's purpose!!!

Are you Tuning in... or tuning out?



Your passion.
What sets you on fire?!!
What wakes you up in the middle of the night, and early in the morning?

What is your mission, and does your stewardship match up?

I want to assist people in healing. It has been my purpose since I can remember my name.

I want the opportunity to show you how to take care of your vessel, and live in balance.
Creating an environment of harmony.

We all get caught up in the chaos grind.
And... it is meant to throw us off, and spin us out of control, and distract the shit out of us.

Nobody has any attention span to pay attention.

And so we need to SLOW.
breathe... quiet. 
And go back to ourselves.
stillness.
with kindness.
and forgiveness.

and extend that to others we have wronged, and other we wish to send strength...
as we are all connected.


We are in a physical body,
and it is simply 
a shell, 
housing our glorious souls.

and the

HEALING,

is 
taking responsibility
 over wellbeing on Earth.

Complete.
Whole.
Health.  
Plug into your inner voice. Listen to your needs.

Quiet?
Creativity?
Connection?
Education?
Activity?
Adventure?
Nurture?

Observe..
Listen...
evaluate...
make inquiries...
review endeavors,
correct mistakes.
Clear OLD ENERGY.
Let Go of all unhealthy things.
Listen to your heart.

That inner voice.
Connect with the divine.
Give thanks.
Review goals.
Regroup.

Restore.


Don't rush.

So many blessings ahead of you when you travel down the road of self love, and self care.
THE MORE YOU Give back to self, the more you can serve the world.
Come from a FULL place.
Come from a place of plenty.
Reserve...
A place of abundance.
High Vibration.

I say this to you as we begin the journey of our elections in 2020. It begins with you registering to vote. Then, you simple READ up on candidates, and support people, causes, situations, and always EARTH.
The more you nurture, and love yourself,
The more you can forgive yourself, and those that have wronged you, the more we can evolve as a planet. 
This is the only way to PLUG IN.

Fill you tank up with self care at Leguerisseur Healing Center on Mercer Island Washington. 98040
Private Pilates Studio, ANF therapy, Personal Training, Stretchrassage, sound healing, Massage therapy, Pilates, yoga, meditation, mindfulness and HEALING.
book Maria!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, The Great Depression: Covid-19

Inner Work is Outer Shifts

Honor Sacred Connection