Posture Event 7/25/19 5:30pm

Aloha...I am Maria Toro.  I am a 4th generation Mercer island...Islander.   I reside, and own a business on our beautiful island,  Le Guerisseur Healing Center, established in 2001. We  focus on wellness and health. Voted, “Best In Seattle” by Allure Magazine. 
Join us  for our  pop up I am hosting with the chamber of commerce on 7/25/19, and I would appreciate if you would swing by to meet other locals, like myself who deeply care about Mercer Island, our health and wellness, and our community.
5:00 – 5:45 Networking 
5:45 – 6:30 Presentation (Posture Tips! Three 15 minute Q&A type talks about wellness massage, aromatherapy and Pilates equipment)
6:30 – 7:00 Networking
 Will also cover our innovative Stretchrassage Group Class
Be well, 
Mahalo...
Maria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, The Great Depression: Covid-19

Honor Sacred Connection

Inner Work is Outer Shifts