The Capacity To LOVE

 Aloha Monday Ohana,

     Today is September 7, a day I will always celebrate Molly Sunshine, the best black standard poodle that ever was! 

     I was so heart-broken upon her passing, I had to take a trip to Hawaii, Kona side, for healing of my own mental wellness. 

Today she would have been 17! She is still by my side.


It Takes courage to open up, and HEAL areas of deep vulnerability.

When we are not committed to looking at our open-root issues, we begin to feel disconnected from self. 

Their is no avoiding, or withdrawing, masking,  drinking, eating, angry grudges, or enter any evasion of tactics that work when healing self.

To BE.

OPEN.

HONEST.

TRANSPARTENT.

VULNERABLE.

EXPOSED.

OPEN HEARTED. 

              Even when it hurts.


     What I noticed, was an abundance of open hearts able to receive me. When I wasn't capable of handing a situation solo, as I had for so many years prior. To not fake it...til I make it, but to be...HONEST,

"I am hurting, my heart is aching, my heart hurts so much...am I dying? I am dying! "

And the tears, to allow the wake of the ocean pour our of me.

When our hearts are open, and we are honest, we begin to heal because we are taking responsibility for who we are, and what we believe. To love ourselves just a little more...and completely, so to live in harmony with self, and others.

Spiritual growth happens here.

The capacity to LOVE is greater here.

AND.........................

The heart doesn't break, it opens, as to grow, and create more space!

And it hurts...like growing pains do, maybe even more-so, as the heart is the strongest muscle in the body. THAT muscle memory!


     ...So to renew oneself, one must shed their old skin, to become soft, and new, as to grow. New skin feels scary, and vulnerable. 

Allowing the renewal, is allowing a rebirth of new endeavors. 


     The tears were a purification, a regeneration, a revival, a deep cleansing of the soul. That trip, as the one previous, and thereafter,  signified an evolutionary shift of old to new Maria .

     With the ocean of emotions pouring from my essence, I knew I was changing, it was unsettling, listening to the call, and ignoring the whispers simultaneously.

 Unsure how to make the trek. Such a long voyage. Allowing the FLOW of what IS.

Emergence from manifestations, is the immersion of self in dissolution...and here springs forth regeneration from a process of yucky muk!

When I got honest with myself, my heart, my mind, my body, my soul, my emotions...longed for Hawaii. 

I longed for the harmony of being home in the heart.

Knowing...

We create our reality thru coherence of mind, 

               to create the reality we desire. We must connect to our true source of desires to accomplish enlightenment.

Everything is a spiritual journey in life and living.

In losing my best companion, Molly physically on Earth, pieces of my heart did break off, yet, I was redirected back to true-self, enlightened nature:


A chosen healer in this lifetime, mind, body, spirit, energy...connecting with higher self, and the divine, opening up to conscious opportunities to continue to reach goals.

To really enjoy LIVING on Earth, release LIMITING PROGRAMMING, and emotional patterns.

Practice doing it quickly to manifest heart's desires, as to create the life you desire, and intend to live fully.

All things are possible.

Hawaii is known for it's rainbows, and double rainbow. A rainbow in Hawaii "is heaven singing your name", a bridge or crossing from heaven to Earth, a porthole, true transformation. A route taken by Gods, and Goddesses from the upper to lower worlds, bringing messages. "Anuenue" is Hawaiian representing the Ability to shine the light on any parts of self that interfere with the ability to express unity and wholeness of self. That in order to move on, to new realms, we must settle our shadow sides, allowing FEARS TO FADE. By shining light on our dark areas, we are able to overcome obstacles for real. The rainbow reminds us of the presence of light during any storm, to shine bright as we transform, and grow in living our truth into full expressions of reality.

    I feel vulnerable today concerning work. How will I pay for my new life?

Spirit whispers in the weeeeee early morning hours, 

"Dear Maria, 

The work you are really here to do is about combing all of our knowledge, and gifts, both spiritual and physical, and utilizing them as a means of a living. You have come into alignment, and the time has come, you are on the right path, everything is proper and balance and in harmony."

By connecting to true self, I am able to manifest true desires!

What is next...

The capacity to LOVE.

XOXO

Meta-Maria!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, The Great Depression: Covid-19

Honor Sacred Connection

Inner Work is Outer Shifts