Shamanic Intuition for Healing

The work I do, goes way beyond Massage Therapy, all of my clients can attest to this. I define Shamanic Intuition as this scanning of a person holistically, taking an entire lifestyle into consideration, the vessel, the work, the home life... all the traumas, the spiritual hardships, the mental awareness, or not. The full encompassing of mind, emotions, body, spirit, energy, all that could be potentially factors in causing my clients/patients symptoms. These challenges may show up as physical aliments, although I have discovered about 8 hierarchies of distress or disfunction, and the "emotions" ride the top of this list when it comes to Phyical ailments in our bodies. Followed by Lymphatic, Nervous, Vascular, Endocrine, organ, muscular systems, then local tissues. As a Clairvoyant, my job is to see these challenges, and prescribe treatments, and give homework for potential lifestyle changes...its really bringing awareness, mindfulness to a person, so they can do the work that is needed to live a high vibration, healthy lifestyle. This extra-sensory ability is part of my modern mystic shamanic practice, and is an added bonus to anyone who walks thru my doors for treatment. This is nothing new in the healing community, this is age-old, world-wide healing, and moving energy is a big part of it. The key to viewing this transforming energy is subtle gift of INTUITION. Energy is complicated, and by far the most advance to work with. For me it comes first nature, I recognize in part, this was my gift, and in part, my youth life growing up on a farm, with horses developed this heightened awareness to prepare me for this work. Energy intuition comes in several ways: Visually, Verbally, Physically, Spiritually. Often times you will hear me say, "This is what I am hearing", or "This is what I am seeing", or "This is what a guide is saying". And its not ALL intuition, I READ a ton too, constantly doing research in healing, so I can QUOTE reliable sources to back up the data if something pops into my own mind while receiving content while linking, I will always announce this too! Lastly is TIMING. Information can relate to past, way past...think lifetimes, present, future, possible futures, quantum timing! We move through time, time does not move through us...we can use this to manipulate healing results as well! We have so many wonderful possibilities, and choices when caring for our vessels in this lifetime. My hope is to educate you, so you may feel empowered in your own body to make the best healing choices, with the least repercussions for recovery, so that you can get back to health, living the life you love. *You can schedule a healing session with Maria Toro at leguerisseurhealingcenter.com or directly with: https://square.site/appointments/book/2HWKV61409Y22/leguerissuer-mercer-island-mercer-island-wa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020, The Great Depression: Covid-19

Inner Work is Outer Shifts

Honor Sacred Connection